Update: February 23, 2021 9 a.m.
Korvet Boat Rental keeps a close eye on the news and adheres to the guidelines of the RIVM and the government. We will open our doors on March 27, 2021.
At this moment strict measures apply. We can allow the following guests in our sloops:
- Persons from the same household (max. 8 persons)
- No household? Then maximum 2 people keeping 1.5 meters distance
The health of our customers and our employees is paramount at Korvet Boat Rental. Departure and arrival therefore proceed differently than you are used to from us. When registering, a maximum of 1 person will come at the registration desk. The explanation of the route and boat will be given outside at an appropriate distance. As usual, we clean the boats before and after every trip. But now we also pay special attention to the disinfection of surfaces that staff and guests often come into contact with, such as the steering wheel, key and throttle. We also make an urgent appeal to your own responsibility, if you do not feel well or have a cold, follow the guidelines of the RIVM and do not go out.
As the situation continues to change, our measures can be adjusted. Below is a summary of what we expect from you and what you can expect from us
What do we expect from you:
- Read the various instructions carefully in advance. (starting the boat, sprayhood and the map where everything is located) These instructions can be found HERE.
- 1 person with a mouth mask reports at the registration desk.
- Maintain the minimum distance of 1.5 meters. Both between other holidaymakers and our employees.
- The company cannot come sailing if you have a fever, cold or respiratory complaints. The company is free of complaints for 24 hours on the sailing day. If not, change the booking.
- We also ask you to pay with PIN. Do you still want to pay with cash? Put this on the desk to avoid contact as much as possible.
- Continue to follow corona measures while boating. Keep a distance of 1.5 meters and avoid crowds, even on the water.
What can you expect from us:
- Our employees regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
- Our employees wear a mouth mask inside.
- We have scheduled extra cleaning rounds, during which the steering wheel, throttle levers, boat keys, ATM and door handles, among other things, are regularly disinfected.
- We monitor visitor numbers and take measures if necessary.
Take good care of each other.
– Team Korvet Boat Rental