A couple of tips for a great day with Korvet Bootverhuur.
Korvet Boat Rental is located in the nautical center “de Evenaar” on the Scheendijk 23 in Breukelen (Korver Watersport is located a bit further along on the same road. This is NOT where you need to be!).
A couple of tips for a great day with Korvet Bootverhuur:
- Korvet Boat Rental is located in the nautical center “de Evenaar” on the Scheendijk 23 in Breukelen.
- There is a seperate car park where you can park your car for free. The parking is entrance to the parking is indicated by two Korvet flags.
- The deposit is €250,-. The easiest way to pay the deposit is in cash, because we will be able to give it back to you immediately if the sloop is returned without any damage. You can, of course, pay with a debit card. Your deposit with be refunded the same day.
- Don’t forget to bring along valid identification. (minimum age is 21)
- If you are uncertain about your ability to handle the sloop, you can always give us a head up so you can recieve more in depth instuctions.
- Do you want to book catering as well? Log in to your account and you will be able to order. If you have any questions please give us a call.
- Make sure you always have our phone number. +31 (0)346 250 198.
- In the smaller waterways (right outside the harbor), the Vecht and the Kalverstraat the maximum speed is 6 km/hour. On the Loosdrechtse Plassen the maximum speed is 12 km/hour. These rules are strictly enforced, and you can easily get a ticket when exceeding the speedlimit.
What should I bring along?
- Swimming clothes
- Life vests for children (these are available for rent (we charge €5,- per life vest)
- Enough food and drinks (you will be able to buy drinks in the harbor)
What you can expect from Korvet Boat Rental and what we expect from you
- Before departure you will recieve instructions and tips about the sloop.
- We will walk you through the sloop and show you everything that is on board.
- Please let us know if anything was damaged during your trip.
- Did you use the swimming ladder? Take care that you bring it back on board when you start moving again.
- Always leave the fenders hanging on the side of the sloop.
- Make sure the ropes are inside the sloop at all times so they do not get stuck in the screw.
A map of the area will be on board at departure, but you can prepare a route your self with the Sloepennetwerk app. You can make your own route or choose one of the pre-built routes.
Click here for more information.
Now you’ll be able to enjoy your day with our sloops fully prepared. We look forward to seeing you on the day you booked. If you have any further questions, feel free to call or email us.